(Childs Play) (Childs Play)

Amazing

This song is really professional sounding. You did some really good production and mixing on it. The song is a great listen. The vocals also remind me a little bit of Dani Filth from Cradle of Filth. Keep up the work.

AngelsDontKill responds:

Thanks a lot, dude! If it weren't for Dani's voice, CoF probably wouldn't have made it very far, so I take that as a big compliment, thank you!

The Summoning (orchestral) The Summoning (orchestral)

Dimmu!

I liked this. I love Dimmu, and this does them justice. Good cover.

NS - Fall of the Waken NS - Fall of the Waken

Drums FTW

Great job. I'm totally digging the drum track. The guitar work is nice and catchy, although I feel it may be missing something in relation to presence. The drums slightly overpower the guitar. Regardless, I enjoyed it. A good listen.

netty-swobb responds:

awesome thx!

Rock on!! \m/

visions of hatred visions of hatred

Good start

This is a pretty good song with some room for potential. The drum track is kind of plain. Personally I would like to see more rhythm as the first 40 seconds of the song is more like just an intro. The next 20 seconds is just one riff. It's a good start, and a good listen. Expand on this. Good work.

Into The Spyre Into The Spyre

I like it

The song was very good overall. My only complaint is that the sound sounded distant and faded.

NexDeus responds:

Thanks for the input...I had to throw in some stereo seperation to keep the sounds from cluttering together...Im not familiar with equalizing yet so what is there is just rough result.